How To Set Pattern Lock In Computer Like Android
Nowadays mostly Android supported devices are comes with pattern lock technology and it is one of the nice & latest way to unlock screen of mobile. But did you ever thought to try this pattern lock in your computer ? if not then after following this post, you will be able to set pattern lock in your computer just like Android devices. You can apply this pattern lock in Windows Operating System like Windows XP, 7 & 8.
Here we are just going to show you one small windows supported application of pattern lock which is very easy to use and secured too. You can set this pattern lock after main password screen of your computer also so that it will add extra layer of security in your computer.
Eusing Maze Lock is newly launched windows supported application which is very small in size but its work is totally secure because by using this pattern lock in your computer, you can add extra layer of security so that no one can guess and break your password.
- Automatically Lock on Startup.
- Wrong password will alert you with siren sound.
- You can set message as per your choice on Lock screen.
- You can set background image as per your choice.
Steps To Use :
- Firstly Download this application by clicking on this Link .
- Now you can Eusing Maze Lock pattern window where we have to save some settings.
- Here you can set lot of things like Reset, backup & pattern style points.
Set pattern as per your choice by dragging your mouse and if you want to take backup of your pattern then select ” Backup Pattern “. Backup pattern will be save in BMP format so that if you forget your pattern then you can easily check it.
- Finally click on General tab and change the Auto lock in windows startup to ON.
- You can write your custom message in message box below settings which you will be able to see in lock screen.
- Finally Click OK and its Done !!
Hope you loved this new way of lock. I tried to define each and everything, but still if you are facing any issue then comment below.
Thanks for visiting us !!