Balance Transfer Trick For All Indian Mobile Networks
Nowadays almost every telecom operators started a way to transfer balance from one to another number from same network and its the one of the important service that telecom operator has started. You just have to pay some certain amount of extra charges of money like Rs.1 as a service charge for transferring balance that means suppose you want to transfer Rs.10 in other number then your operator will charge Rs.11 from you. Service charges are might differ from operator to operator. But still we can call this feature as a superb one because it helps us a lot in emergency.
This service is activated in almost all operators of India like Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Aircel, Reliance, Uninor & Idea.
- DiaL *141#
- Now you will get a popup with 7 options. Select Option No.1 ” Share Talktime “.
- Finally type balance amount and Mobile Number where you want to transfer balance.
- Done !!
- Sharing balance in Vodafone is too easy, you don’t have to follow long steps to transfer balance in Vodafone .
- ↓↓ Just dial below given number in your mobile ↓↓
- *131*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Number># .
- Replace Amount with your choice of amount and put your friends number where you want to transfer balance in the place of Receiver’s Number. Ex : *131*20*9830123456# .
Additional Information : You can transfer Rs.5 to Rs.30 and processing fee would be Rs.1 to Rs.4 as per your balance transfer amount.
- For transferring balance in Tata Docomo, we need to send text message by typing following details.
- Just goto Create Message and Type : BT<space>Mobile Number<space>Amount and send it to 54321. Ex : BT 8961123456 20, where 8961123456 is Mobile number and 20 is balance transfer amount.
- Receiver should be active customer of 1 month and sender should be 3 months. Range of balance transfer is from Rs.5 to Rs.50 and charges will be Rs.1( For sending transfer request via sms ).
- Dial *122*666#
- After dialing, it will show a listing balance transfer amount from Rs.5 to Rs.100.
- Reply with your choice of amount which you want to transfer.
- Finally reply with mobile number where you want to transfer money.
Additional Information : Per transaction you will be charged Rs.2 and receiver & sender both should be active customer since at least 3 months.
- Dial *367*3#
- Now enter *312*3# and Mobile Number.
- Put balance amount that you want to transfer.
- Finally Enter PIN ( Note : Default PIN is : 1 ).
- Done !! You have successfully transferred your balance to other number.
Transferring balance from Uninor to Uninor is also very much similar to Vodafone . All you need to do is dial below given number along with your own details .
- *202*<Mobile Number>*<Amount># . Example : *202*8622123456*20# where 8622123456 is receiver’s number and 20 is amount.
Additional Information : Per transaction you will be charged Rs.2 and you can only transfer balance within your circle. You can transfer balance from Rs.5 to Rs.50.
- BSNL also provide balance transfer option by sending sms. You just have to send one sms for balance transfer request.
- Write SMS in this format : Gift<space>Receiver’s Number<space>Amount and send it to 53733 OR 53738.
Example : Gift 8902123456 20 where 8902123456 is receiver’s number and 20 is amount.
Additional Information : You can transfer amount between rs.5 to rs.50. Receiver should be active customer from at least 30 days and sender should be 90 days.
Hope this tutorials will help you in terms of transferring balance from one number to another in same network. Comment below if I miss something OR you want details of any other network.
Thanks for visiting OMG Tricks, The University Of Tricks 😉