How To Record Desktop Activity Using VLC Media Player
VLC is widely used media player today and main reason behind its popularity is its a free and very easy to use. You can play almost every extension of videos in this superb media player but apart from doing task of playing videos, VLC can do lot of other tasks too like you can convert video and even you can enjoy some hidden tricks also.
Here we are going to show you one new trick of VLC through which you can record your desktop activity . You can create videos also by using this trick so its a superb inbuilt feature of VLC which allows us to record desktop activity without using third party extension or softwares.
Steps To Follow :
- Firstly, if you don’t have VLC Media player then download it by clicking Here .
- Open VLC — Navigate to MEDIA then select OPEN CAPTURE DEVICE.
- Now select DESKTOP in CAPTURE DEVICE tab and set 30.00 f/s frame rate.
- Now click the drop down tab beside Play button and select CONVERT.
- Now you can see new window of Convert , click on settings tab sign.
- Now again a new pop up will come, just select Video Codec tab and set bitrate as a 1504 kb/s.
- Lastly, select destination folder and click on start .
- Now whatever task you will do in desktop will automatically get recorded. If you want to stop recording then open VLC and click on pause.
Done !! You have successfully recorded your desktop activity using VLC media player.
Hope you loved this new way of recording, feel free to comment below for any type of queries.