How To Increase RAM Size Of Android Device
Nowadays Everyone is running behind Android Smartphones just because of its popularity and millions of application to use, but main backlog for most of the Android devices are RAM sizes . Less RAM size will not allow you to play high resolutions games like Temple Run & subway Surfer and you can’t use your smartphones smoothly if you don’t have high configured RAM. So here in this post I am going to show you one new alternate way to increase your Android Device RAM size.
Below mentioned steps are quite complicated so you have to follow all steps carefully for getting success.
Steps To Follow :
- Here We are going to use some third party applications like BusyBox, Ram Increaser, & Swapper.
- Firstly, Download BusyBox from below given link.
- Now Download Ram Increaser from below given link.
- At first Install BusyBox.apk file in your device.
- Now install Ram Increaser.
- Now move onto Home in your device and long press on screen then Add Ram Increaser as a new widget.
- Finally Run Ram Increaser to increase your RAM.
We have successfully completed first part of this trick, now move onto final and last part.
- Download Swapper from below given link.
- Install Swapper then Run it.
- Select Activate Swap on Boot ( optional ).
- Now you can see two options – i) Swap File Position , ii) Swap File Size.
- Select Swap File Size.
Enter 320 MB for 2 GB SD Card.
Enter 520 MB for 4 GB SD Card.
Enter 820 MB for 8 GB SD Card.
- Finally click Save & let Swapper do its task.
- Now after the process is done, deselect the ” Activate swap on boot ” option.
- Again come to home screen and open Swapper & again select ” Activate swap on Boot ” option .
- Finally it will show as a Enabling Swap.
Done !! Now you have successfully increased RAM of your Android Device using virtual memory.
Feel free to comment below for any type of queries. Thanks 4 visiting Us !!