Trick To Use Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet As Payment Option In Snapdeal
Hey Readers, Welcome back to OMG Tricks. Here is an awesome trick through which you can use Paytm or Mobikwik as a Payment option in Snapdeal. Officially there is no such payment option in payment page of Snapdeal but by following this post, you can easily pay via Paytm/Mobikwik in Snapdeal.
Let’s proceed further and see how to pay through Paytm/Mobikwik in Snapdeal.
Steps To Follow (Web) :
1. Open Snapdeal and purchase any product as per your choice.
2. On payment page, select payment mode as “Net Banking”.
3. Now select “State Bank Of India” and click on “Complete Order”.
4. Once you click on Complete Order, it will redirect you to Bank page.
5. Now you can see the option of “Abort the transaction”. Just click on Click Here.
6. On next page, click on ” Retry with another payment option” & click on Retry.
7. Now you can see new payment options, just click on Wallet and finally select Mobikwik or Paytm.
Done !! Enjoy