How To Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts In One Device
Android is one of the widely used open source Operating System and main part of this popularity is just because of millions of applications through which we can do each and every task. One of the famous application of Android platform is WhatsApp and it is one of the famous application for messaging service. You can chat with your loved ones free of cost with this awesome application but what if you have 2 numbers and a single Android supported mobile phone ? . Officially you can’t use multiple numbers in one Whatsapp account but here we are going to guide you about newly launched android application which allows you to use multiple accounts in one device.
OGWhatsapp is superb Android application which allows us to use multiple Whatsapp accounts in one android device. You can download it from below given link.
Note : This Application is not licensed by Google so you can’t find it in Google Play store.
This app is a modified version of whatsapp which help you to use multiple whatsapp accounts in one device. You don’t have to root your device for using this app.
Steps To Use :
- At first, download OGWhatsapp from above given download link.
- Now before installing it in your device, take a backup of your all messages.
- Now reinstall official Whatsapp Messenger ( Just install it, no need to setup your number now ).
- Finally goto SD Card — Select Whatsapp — Rename it as OGWhatsApp.
- Now open OGWhatsapp which you have installed in second step and verify your old number.
- Lastly open official Whatsapp and verify your new number.
- Its Done Now !! You have successfully added 2 Whatsapp accounts in one device.
Hope you learn new trick of Android after following this tutorial. Feel free to comment below for more queries, We love to help you. Thanks for visiting OMG Tricks, The University Of Tricks.