Now You Can Transfer Freecharge Wallet Money To Bank
Much awaited feature of Freecharge Bank transfer is Live Now. Yes, now you can ransfer your Freecharge wallet balance directly in your Bank without any extra charge. Sad part is that, OTP verification also enabled that means you must have to verify your account before login. Once you login, you can see Bank to Transfer or Bank to another account pop up, just select as per your choice and make use of this feature.
Steps To Follow :
1. Login to Freecharge account from Here .
2. Once you login, it will prompt you to enter Mobile number for verification purpose.
3. Enter your mobile number and click on Continue [Mobile Verification required].
4. Once you verify, you will see Upgrade Successful message from there just click on Transfer Instantly.
5. Now goto Cash tab from right Menu tab and click on withdraw Money To bank option.
6. Finally click on Add A Bank and enter your bank details to transfer Freecharge wallet money in Bank account.
*Minimum you can transfer Rs.50 and maximum Rs.5000 in a single transaction. Monthly limit Rs.25000.
*You can also use your Freecharge wallet money to shop in Snapdeal website.
* This feature is not yet updated in Freecharge app so you can login in your account without OTP through app.
Hope you loved this new feature of Freecharge, do comment for more queries.