How To Download Youtube Videos Using VLC Media Player
As We all know Youtube is a paradise for all type of videos. Here we can find videos of each and every category , even we can sarch videos related to our personal queries also. But if you are using slow internet connection then watching online video will be tougher task, so for clean and clear view, we must have to download that video but unfortunately Youtube officially does not allows us to download videos so we have to use any third party ways to download videos from Youtube. Most of you are using various types of download managers like IDM, but sometimes other download managers also required activation . So here in this tutorial we are going to guide you about easiest way to download Youtube videos using VLC media player.
Steps To Follow :
- Open Youtube and play your favourite video.
- Now copy the video URL from Address bar.
- Now open VLC Media player and press CTRL+N to open Network stream.
- Now paste the video URL which you have copied in step 2 and paste it in Network stream tab and click on Play.
- Now wait for some seconds, let video loads.
- Now press CTRL+I to open Media Information.
- Now copy the video location address from media information.
- Finally paste the copied video location address in Address bar of your browser and press Enter.
- Now you can see your video start playing in your browser.
- Finally right click on anywhere in video and select Save video as…
- Now select your desired location to save your video and enjoy downloading youtube videos using VLC Media Player.
Hope you loved this new trick to download youtube videos in a new way. Do comment for more queries.